Monday, November 26, 2018

A Couple Announcements...

Hey, Anne here. I'm sorry that I forgot to say that I would be out on Thanksgiving break with my family and couldn't make an A.O.U.  They usually take a long time to make. Even aspiring bloggers have lives, guys.

Next, I noticed that I have not been getting nearly as many views recently. I have also had never had any comments. Maybe I'm not being as interesting as I once was. I hope that's not it. If you've not been enjoying my blog as much, please tell me why. Tell me in the comments what kind of content you want to see. Not to self-promote too heavily, but if you like my blog, why not share it with a friend?

Finally, just started working on a new project. I have finally finished my ALERT (gifted and talented) project on Music and Math. We were allowed to pick a topic we were passionate about and then we had to research it and make a multi-media display on it. Mine is a Google Slides presentation, which I will add after my new project is done. My new project is making a short book based on the presentation. It is simply titled Music and Math. I will make a post on this and include the book. I hope you like it.

Thanks for reading. The next A.U.O. is coming later this week. I will see you then.
-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment